He may not always be the one to initiate conversations, but you can be sure you will never catch him not paying attention when you’re talking! He makes you feel at ease and is always doing things that make you smile. He may be tongue-tied at times, but he is ALWAYS adorable! Here are a few things you’ll totally get if you have a shy boyfriend!
1. When he shows you his love or emotions, you know it is all too true!
If he comforts you when you’re having a bad day or makes an effort with your friends or family, you know this is him giving you extra special treatment. It does take a lot for him to put himself out there, but he does it for you!
2. He pays attention to everything you say and even remembers it long after you’ve said it!
He may not be the most talkative person, but he loves listening to you. And you can be sure that his attention to detail is unmatched!
3. He is basically the most modest and humble person you know
He may be great at a number of things, but you’ll never hear him brag! This is what makes you want to praise him in front of the world even more!
4. There are things about him you discover every day, even long after you’ve been together!
“What, you have a double degree in Economics and French? You can speak French fluently?” Oh, the things you learn every day.
5. He loves giving you small little surprises
Awww. He expresses himself through his actions rather than words! Forget the grand gestures, this is a boy who makes you feel loved through the day with little things.
6. He still gets nervous around you sometimes!
When he wants to tell you something important or give you something special, he gets kind of nervous! How adorable is that?!
7. He is super-respectful and well-mannered
Just by default! It doesn’t matter if he’s talking to the guard at your building or his teacher, please and thank you are words he makes good use of.
8. You know for a fact that he loves it when you take the lead
Whether it’s in bed, or when it comes to planning a date, you never have to worry about whether he’s going to be upset about you taking charge. He’s told you he loves it!
9. He doesn’t need you to always engage him in a running conversation
You have the most amazing dates, where you basically just relax, stay quiet, and simply take comfort in each other’s presence!
10. When he tells you “You look beautiful”, you FEEL beautiful
He’s not the kind of guy who’d ever use words that he didn’t mean.
11. All your friends are kinda in love with him too
He’s NEVER said a rude or offensive word in front of them.
12. You feel so, SO special when he rambles in front of you
He does that, once in a while. And you know it’s not a side of him that anyone else has ever seen. :-)
13. You don’t worry about how your parents will react to him
You know they’re going to immediately accept him for the amazing person he is!
14. You LOVE how you can make him blush at the drop of a hat!
All you have to do is peck him on the cheek when you’re out together, and his face goes all rosy. And smiley at the same time! Awww!