No matter how much we actually shop, we sometimes - well, pretty much all the time - end up feeling like we have absolutely nothing to wear. Story of our lives, right? And almost like a rule of the universe, we feel it all the more when we have to go someplace important! So it’s only natural that we go a little crazy while staring into our (technically full) wardrobes. Don’t you worry, girl, we totally get it!
1. Where are all my GOOD clothes?
2. None of these are wearable! What was I thinking when I bought them?
3. I should stop listening to people when they tell me I should buy something...
4. Why do bad things happen to good people?
5. I really need to go shopping!
6. Too hot. Online shopping, here I come...
7. OMG, I’m so poor! When’s the next Sale?
8. I didn’t bump into absolutely anyone important yesterday; should I just repeat my outfit?
9. ARGH, I really need to stop Instagramming my outfits so that everyone can’t tell I’m repeating them!
10. I’m SO jealous of celebrities and the fact that they NEVER run out of clothes.
11. I should have totally taken that acting class!
12. This outfit would only work if I wear a jacket, but it’s too hot to wear a jacket.
13. OMG! I need to learn how to layer the clothes that I bought especially for layering!
14. Will he actually notice this teensy pen mark on my left elbow? This is my lucky top - I SO want to wear it!
15. No thanks, fashion magazine, I can’t recycle that skirt and wear it as a dress! I tried - and I looked crazy.
16. Even my statement accessories have stopped making a statement.:-(
17. Maybe I should just wear a plain dress and put on lots of makeup.