While there are some who choose to snap out of that phase and move on with their lives, some of us...need a little time!
We bring you 12 things most of us end up doing after a breakup - we're fairly certain you've done a few of these yourself!
1. Stalk Him On Social Media
Well, since we aren't talking to him all the time any longer, we can at least keep up with what's happening in his life! Hey, it's just information-gathering - we miss him after all. (It's quite normal, really. Just don’t do it EVERY single day, hour or minute!)
2. Flirt With Another Guy To Make Him Jealous
This one’s a classic. What better way of letting him know that it's HIS loss?
3. Make Sure There's Another Guy With You When There's A Chance Of Bumping Into Him
You know that there’s a 99% chance of you bumping into him at that common friends' party - that’s why you go prepared!
4. Change Your Display Picture To The One That Has You Looking Totally Awesome
Hey. He HAS to realize what he's missing out on.
5. Drunk Text Him
Ugh, alcohol, stop taking control of my phone!!
6. Bitch About Him To Your Besties
Who better than they to help you ride this out?
7. Go On An Spontaneous Trip!
And then put up amazing pictures of your little vacay. It's all about having fun - even without him!
8. Delete His Number From Your Phone And Block Him On Social Media
Because there's only so much stalking you can do. Plus, all those new pics of him with some random girl... BARF.
9. Start Conversations With Every New Guy You Meet
No, it's not always rebound. Sometimes we just need some...distraction!
10. Get A Complete Makeover
Whether it’s a new haircut or getting an entire wardrobe makeover - there’s this urge to start over on a clean And hey, it's a really good idea!
11. Give In To That Friend Who's Been Trying To Set You Up
What better time to explore what else the world has to offer?!
12. Shop Till You Drop
Retail therapy isn’t just a concept. It's a universal truth. :-P
GIFs: tumblr.com, giphy.com
MUST-READ: How To Break Up With Him, Without Breaking His Heart
MUST-READ: Ex-Files: What Goes Through Your Mind When You Bump Into Him Want to know more?
Regardless of who dumps whom, handling a breakup is never easy. One could start obsessing over one's ex!
Published on Jul 31, 2015