If you’re a girl whose vocabulary is generously peppered with swear words, you will TOTALLY get this post!
If not, good on you, girl – but we are super-certain you have at least one friend this will remind you of! So don’t take offense, love, it’s all in good humour. Now what the f**k you waiting for? Read on! :-P
1. You are so used to swearing, you don’t even realize when you’re doing it!
2. So you have to be super careful when parent-type adult figures are around.
3. Your friends totally give you warnings to keep your volume low when you visit them!
4. You have at least once in your life given a super Hindi gaali without realizing who was next to you!
5. After which, you obviously got the stare of a lifetime.
6. You should have been scared, but you found this really funny!
7. Your guy friends never cease to be amused by your special trait.
8. If anything, they encourage it - they love that you’re not a girl who minds her P
s and Q
9. You have been very judged, by a lot of people – from rickshawalas to aunty-jis! But that doesn’t deter you. No sir!
10. You find using swear words supremely cathartic. It’s like - why keep emotions repressed inside you when you can give gaalis and feel better instantly?
11. In fact, they are hardly ever used to harm or actually
12. Which is why you often wonder why people are being such big babies about it!
13. Don’t people get that when you can give gaalis around them, that’s a sign you are truly comfortable with them!?
14. That gaali scene in Jab We Met
gave your heart so much happiness!
15. You love it when friends who don’t use swear words get converted because of spending time with you! Sasti khushi
16. You often wonder what kind of parent you will make someday, given that your kids will learn some pretty nasty gaalis from you. Ah well, we’ll deal with that later!GIFs: giphy.comMUST-READ: 10 Things You’ll Get If You ALWAYS Follow Your Heart!MUST-READ: 11 Times Celebs Showed Us How NOT To Take Life Too Seriously!