you’ve watched The Devil Wears Prada a thousand times so you’re constantly expecting things to go downhill from the first day itself.
Well, let us tell you one thing: you are not alone
! Here is a list of thoughts that have crossed all our minds when we started working as interns!
1. Will I have to make coffee runs like Anne Hathaway had to in Devil Wears Prada?
2. Should I open my lunch box? Will it smell if I open it? Should I just go and grab a slice of pizza?
3. Do I smell bad?
4. OMG, am I dressed properly
? Do I look homeless?
5. Uh. I don’t know how to do this.
6. What, did they just shush me?! F*ck, did I just interrupt some super-secret and important meeting?
7. You’re a loudmouth. Keep shut. Keep shut. KEEP. SHUT.
8. What am I supposed to do with this? Should I start panicking now or should I wait for 5 minutes?
9. Whatever, look busy. LOOK BUSY.
11. Oh crap, this isn't the right way to do it. Here come the tears...
12. Am I asking too many questions?
13. Are they judging me? They ARE judging me!!
14. I'm hungry. Should I ask her if I can slip out for a bit? Or should I just...slip out?
15. Am I a bad intern? Are they planning on sacking me? It's just been three days, though.
16. Should I wear this today? Is it too much?
17. I need to pee again. Why is the loo always occupied?!
18. *Looks into the mirror* Damn, gurl, you rockin’ dat outfit today!
19. Sh*t, did I take too much time in the loo? Do they think I was.... Are they laughing at me?
20. I AM HALF AN HOUR LATE TODAY OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT THEY'RE TOTALLY SACKING ME.
21. Hey, they're so cool.
22. I'm actually doing real
23. I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE COFFEE RUNS LIKE ANNE HATHAWAY IN DEVIL WEARS PRADA!! HAH, TAKE THAT, ANNE.
MUST-READ: 29 Crazy Thoughts We ALL Have When He Doesn’t Text Back!
MUST-READ: 19 Random Thoughts Every Girl Has About Her Boobs!
If you’re interning for the summer (especially if you’re a first-timer) there are certain thoughts that cross your mind time and again. There are times when you are borderline hyperventilating because you don’t know what to do with yourself in your new office. And the worst part is that
Published on Jul 02, 2015