If you get our drift, you’d relate to these 10 thoughts we’ve all had when introducing our guy to our beloved parents...
1. OMG, this is get-together is super awkward. I can’t believe this is actually happening!
Just breathe in and breathe out.
2. Will my parents accept him the way I did?
The stupid suspense is killing me!
3. Why is mom talking so much and dad so less?!
Is he secretly judging him?
4. Good, they’re all smiling and getting along. I think they like him already!
Thank God for small mercies!
5. Why is my guy fumbling so much? I have honestly never seen him this nervous!
It’ll be all right. Keep it together!
6. I’m gonna need A LOT of alcohol after this!
Where should I go? Hmmm.
7. Worst comes to worst, there’s always arranged marriage!
Haha. No. What’s wrong with me!?
8. Where’s that time machine when you need it?
Technology, you aren’t advanced enough!
9. Wait. Why is this turning into an interview?
Well, on the bright side, he must love me A LOT to be going through this!
10. Is it over yet? Is it over?!!
Nooo, dad! Not again…!
MUST-READ: How To Tell If He’s Looking For A Serious Relationship
MUST-READ: #KeepCalm: How To Tell Your Parents You’re Seeing Someone
While love is all rosy and pretty and butterflies-in-the-stomach, there eventually comes a time when you have to get HIM to meet The Parents. YOUR parents. Even the sound of that is scary! Anyhow, this “special meeting” comes with a lot of anticipation AND anxiety - you want your parents to like him - No. Matter. What!
Published on Jun 17, 2015