There are so many things we are thinking, wondering, obsessing about, yet we are too shy to ask our dates anything out loud!
Yup, we have ALL been there.
1. Are you younger than me?
2. Has someone broken your heart in the past?
3. Have you ever been stood up on a blind date?
4. Did you Facebook stalk me before this meeting?
5. Do I look hotter in person?
6. I’ve asked you what you do for a living and I’m not quite sure I understand what that is. But, we’re both going to pretend that I do. That’s okay, right?
7. Do you think the date is going well? Or is it just me?
8. How recent was your last break-up?
9. Please, can you place the order? Quick decisions with food choices is not my forte!
10. What are you going to go and tell your friends about this date?
11. *Awkward Silence* I hate these, don’t you?
12. Why does your phone keep lighting up? I hope it’s not a jealous ex.
13. OMG, our hands just brushed! Did you do that on purpose?
14. Do we really have to pretend that these tiny portions of food will fill us up?!
15. Are you going to order another drink? Because if not, I’m going to seem like an alcoholic!
16. Are you going to drop me back home?
17. Can you notice my previously flat stomach is now beginning to pop out after the meal?
18. When you’re laughing at my jokes, that’s a genuine “she’s so witty” kind of laughter, right?
19. Next time, can we please do a more casual date night?
20. Hey, wait. There’ll be a next time, right?
Images: Tumblr, Giphy, Shutterstock
*This post is brought to you in association with TrulyMadly Download the app on Android or iPhone or Windows, and meet verified like-minded singles in your city.
If we girls had a penny for each random thought that popped into our heads while we were on a date, we’d be in another country, because that’s not our currency! The point, however, is - we’d end up being super rich! That’s because all girls know that dates have a way of sending our brains into overdrive.
Published on Jun 18, 2015