There are some of us who have only one mantra in life: “If you love me, let me sleep!”
All of our lives, we’ve struggled with mornings – right since our childhood days. And we can’t even begin to understand people who actually enjoy mornings! (*Shudder*). Well, love them or hate them, we all gotta suck it up and face the sunshine! If you’re not a morning person, you are TOTALLY going to relate to the following!
1. Your nightmares actually begin when other people wake up from theirs!
2. And even though you’re a grown-ass person, you do feel like crying. Really often. More like every morning.
3. Here’s something you never thought you'd say, but, man, you feel like this Powerpuff Girl!
4. You don’t understand at all why mornings exist. Thanks, Penny, we totes agree.
5. And most times, you can barely manage coherent sentences.
6. Every morning, the denial is real!
7. And no, it doesn’t help that people point it out!
8. Or the fact that they are extra-chirpy while you can barely move.
9. It’s literally the worst when people are trying to hold conversations with you!
10. The best you can manage is this:
11. It’s a miracle you reach college or office at all.
12. Because, let’s face it, any given morning, there’s a chance that you won’t.
13. Your bed can be your best friend and your worst enemy.
14. And in case the world hadn’t figured it out already, Britney puts it simply!
15. You will never understand people who actually like to wake up and do things. Seriously, are you for real, bro?
16. And, no, it doesn’t matter if there’s a good enough “reason” to wake up!
17. You fail to understand why your friends even try to make breakfast (or brunch, ugh!) plans with you. No, thanks, buddy!
18. Because, in your humble opinion:
19. Like, why can’t people just remain on your good side?
20. How hard is it to acknowledge *this*?
21. The only fairytale you really like is Sleeping Beauty. Except for the part where she’s woken up with a kiss! I mean, Prince, dude, what did you do that for?!
22. You’re pretty sure you’ve found your spirit animal. Yep, it’s Grumpy Cat!
23. You have indeed thought about this: maybe it’s a medical condition. Maybe you’re allergic!
24. Because the struggle is too real, and you’ve gotten really sick of it!
25. Yet, every morning, it’s the same old story!
GIFS: www.quickmeme.com, giphy, imgur.com, tumblr
Published on Jun 09, 2015