All that laziness just HAD to pay off sometime, didn’t it?
1. No matter what your job in life is, you could and more importantly SHOULD
kick ass at it. Much like Donna
, Harvey’s very trusty legal assistant and all-round awesome person from Suits.
2. It’s totally OKAY to want to win at everything. You’re good at what you do and great at getting things done, and there’s no need to apologize for it - Claire Dunphy
(read Modern Family
3. You don’t have to fit in with everyone else - you can be pretty fabulous, no matter how different you are! Thanks, Gloria
(from Modern Family
). We think you totally rock!
4. That you can forever be the Queen Of Sass, and age has nothing to do with it. Grandma Tyrell
from Game Of Thrones
proves just that and so much more! *FTW*
(also from GOT
) didn’t own more than half the kingdom by sitting and acting demure. If you believe in something, go after it with everything you’ve got.
6. And though she be little, she is fierce! Don’t let anyone ever undermine your abilities and treat you like a helpless little girl. You go, Khaleesi
7. Sometimes, life will suck and growing up will be all too real. But you will get through it, like a boss (and with the help of your best FRIENDS
, just like Rachel and Monica
8. Everybody cries, even TV’s hottest tough girl, Robin
! It doesn’t make you weak, it makes you normal. And How I Met Your Mother
proves that all the way!
9. You will also reach a point in your life when you will be happy to accept yourself for who you really are. We are with you Jess
, you’ll always be our favourite New Girl
10. Even if who you are is very different from how other girls are.
11. Eventually, it really won’t matter how many people like you, because you sure as hell like yourself!
12. It’s totally okay to know what you want in life and be clear with the universe about your expectations. If Carrie Bradshaw
(of Sex and The City
fame) can be seeking real love, why can’t the rest of us?
13. Oh, and if a guy is messing around, he should and can be called out on it. As if Gossip Girl’s Blair Waldorf
was not going to speak her mind!
14. If someone as F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S as Serena Vanderwoodsen
(of Gossip Girl
fame again) can have real girl problems, we are guessing it’s okay for us to have them as well.
15. In the end, no one puts it better than the ladies from Sex And The City
, for we should all hold on to our real soul mates!
GIFS: wifflegif, tumblr, fanpop
MUST-READ: 5 Life Lessons We Learnt From Celebrities Today!
MUST-READ: 20 Life Lessons Bollywood Has Been Teaching Us For Years!
If you – much like the rest of us – have spent the better part of your life binge-watching your favourite TV shows, it’s time to rejoice! For even though mom and dad will never understand, there are major advantages of doing that. For instance, there are very important life lessons to be learnt from your favourite characters. *Sigh*