We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic, experienced graphic designer to join the POPxo team and help improve the visual style of a platform that reaches millions of women each month! The role will be based in the POPxo’s New Delhi office in the super-cool Hauz Khas village.
What you’d be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Creating a design language for POPxo, unifying the look and feel of the visual content we create across POPxo properties
- Working closely with teams across the company (social, editorial, sales) to gather input into, and then implement, the new design language
- Creating graphics templates for collages, quotes, memes and other content we post to our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp)
- Creating engaging visual content for campaigns that POPxo does with brand partners (such as Calvin Klein, Amazon, TrulyMadly etc.)
- Creating opening, closing and interstitial graphics for POPxo’s internally produced videos
- Designing new sections and functionality for our website (POPxo.com) and our iOS and Android apps
- Adding visual flair to brand presentations and media packs that we use to promote POPxo
- Having a lot of fun working in a high energy start-up environment!
- 3+ years professional experience designing for a consumer audience.
- Experience working with fashion, beauty or lifestyle focused brands or publications. Digital experience a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Balsamiq (wireframing) and Sketch (website/app assets) a plus.
- Familiarity with website and app design. Experience in responsive website design a plus.
- Ability to juggle requests from the various parts of the business - you’ll be a key part of POPxo and your time and work will definitely be in demand!
Think you’re the right person for the role? We’d love to hear from you. Start out by sending your CV and and portfolio with a couple of paragraphs on why you want the job to Palki Malhotra (email@example.com).
Published on Jun 08, 2015