Apple, pear, hour-glass, surfboard - whatever body shape we have, at some point, we have have to accept that they are just becomes random words! Instead of being so obsessed with labelling ourselves and others in one category or another- we need to start to embrace our bodies for the temples that they are and accept that the fact that they come in all different sizes is something to celebrate!
1. “Girls of all kinds can be beautiful – from the thin, plus-sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned;
the quirky, clumsy, shy, outgoing and all in between. Think outside of the box...Pledge that you will look in the mirror and find the unique beauty in you.” - Tyra Banks
2. “Confidence is sexy!
I'm comfortable with my body and not afraid to show it off.” - Sofia Vergara
3. “I think it's ridiculous that you need to look a certain way to be conventionally pretty.
” - Kristen Stewart
4. “To all those who keep commenting on my weight
, whether it’s a full picture, or a close up where you can’t see jack. Take a good look at this picture. Now get this: 1) This ain’t ever gonna be me. 2) Get over it.
3) I wish you could see which finger I hold up for shallow and idiotic people like yourself.” - Sonakshi Sinha
5. “I might have a little bit of cellulite. I might not be toned everywhere. I might struggle in this area or that. But accepting that just empowers me.” - Kim Kardashian
6. “I think that whatever size or shape body you have, it's important to embrace it and get down!
The female body is something that's so beautiful. I wish women would be proud of their bodies and not diss other women for being proud of theirs!” - Christina Aguilera
7. “I have learned more and more to enjoy my body when I have a few extra pounds on, just being more voluptuous. I say, focus on the body part that you feel most comfortable about.
8. “A lot of women like to be super tiny, but I don’t want a child’s body. I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit. It’s so much sexier.
” - Ashley Greene
9. “I love my body.
It’s what God gave me.” - Kate Upton
10. “How much time have I wasted on diets and what I look like? Take your time and your talent and figure out what you have to contribute to this world. And get over what the hell your butt looks like in those jeans!
’’ - America Ferreira
11. “To lose confidence in one’s body is to lose confidence in oneself.
” - Simone de Beauvoir
12. “By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful!
” - Steve Maraboli
13. “You're only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake!
” - Emma Stone
14. “Being called gorgeous is not a bad thing! But at the same time, I don’t want to thrive on people’s opinions of me!
” - Lupita Nyongo
15. “I’ve never had a problem with the way I look.
I’d rather go for lunch with my friends than go to the gym!” - Adele
16. “God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I'm not going to complain about the way my body is shaped.
” - Drew Barrymore
17. “I’ve learned that if you’re too skinny, they’ll say something about it. If you’re not skinny enough, they’ll say something about it. I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can.
” – Jennifer Love Hewitt
18. “My stomach. Even though it will never be flat again, it's still my favorite because it reminds me of my greatest achievement: my babies.” - Isla Fisher
19. “I wrote "Bootylicious" because, at the time, I'd gained some weight and the pressure that people put you under, the pressure to be thin, is unbelievable. I was just 18 and you shouldn't be thinking about that.You should be thinking about building up your character and having fun, and the song was just telling everyone to forget what people are saying, you're bootylicious.
That's all. It's a celebration of curves and a celebration of women's bodies.” - Beyonce
MUST-READ: 21 Fabulous Fashion Quotes for Those Days When You Need a Little Inspiration!
MUST-READ: #NotSoSkinny: 6 Celebs Show Us How To Rock Our Curves!