Dates are a big deal. For everyone. And getting ready for one isn’t quite the breeze we’d like it to be! Especially if you’re meeting someone you haven’t hung out with socially before this. Even more so if you met him on a dating app
! We bring you 15 thoughts we’ve all had while getting ready for a first date!
1. OMG! What do I wear?
Skirt? Pants? Dress?
2. Should I wear heels or flats?
Better go with mid heels.
3. Should I tie my hair up or leave it?
Why is this so confusing?
4. Makeup. I want to look like I’m not wearing makeup.
Okay, I really look like I’m not wearing any makeup - need a bit more…
5. OMG, now I look like I’m wearing ALL my makeup at one go.
Time to start again…
6. Should I wear red lipstick?
But If he kisses me then it’ll spread everywhere!!
7. Am I showing too much cleavage?
I don’t want him to think I’m trying too hard.
8. What if he’s late?
Does that mean he’s not all that interested in me?
9. Okay, I should quickly check his profile again…
What if it shows he was last active 30 minutes ago? Is he checking out other women?!
10. I’ve never been to that restaurant before...
I hope it’s nice!
11. I hope I don’t get drunk.
Okay, maybe just a little.
12. I hope I didn’t spray too much perfume.
I don’t want him to smell me before he sees me!
13. Which friend should I ask to call me with an “emergency”?
In case I need a quick getaway!
14. I hope it doesn’t turn awkward when it comes to paying the bill.
I think splitting it would be the best way to go about it.
15. This date *better* be worth all this effort!
Else it might put me off dating apps forever!Meet interesting and like-minded verified singles in your city. Download TrulyMadly on Android or iPhone or Windows.GIFs: tumblr, giphy