Yes, she’s a chart-topping, record-breaking multiple-Grammy-award winner, and basically an all-round fashionista, but there are a few things you did not know you had in common with Beyonce. Read on and wear that invisible tiara high.
We know Queen Bey does!
1. You are of the firm opinion that if he likes it, he SHOULD put a ring on it, just like our girl Bey.
2. If the thought of performing in front of thousands of people sends you into panic mode, you’re not alone.
Beyonce used to suffer from stage fright too, believe it or not. Why do you think she came up with her alter-ego, Sasha Fierce?
3. There’s just something so entertaining and relaxing about kicking back and binging on a marathon of reality TV shows…
...And the superstar is no different. Bey LOVES watching TV and her favourite show is Jersey Shore. Yes, we’re serious!
4. Just like Bey, you’re an independent woman. You call the shots in your life and are super proud of it!
5. You can create wonders in collaboration with another woman, and you both come out as winners!
Do we really need to remind you of her and Shakira in Beautiful Liar
6. She seems to get better and better with age, she’s as hardworking as all of you, and success doesn’t change that.
7. While we can’t get enough of her style, did you know that Kate Moss is Beyonce’s ultimate style icon?
Yup, we’re not the only ones with super-model envy!
8. Bey is all about true friendship and putting her sisters before misters.
Go on, all you single ladies put your hands up!
9. She’s nowhere near a size zero and not afraid to flaunt her fabulous curves.
Curvy, voluptuous, whatever you like to call it, your booty is as bootylicious as Queen Bey’s!
10. Jay Z and Beyonce may be music royalty, but even their relationship has had its share of ups and downs.
From rumours of him cheating to stories about them separating - Beyonce has stuck by her man and showed us that no relationship is perfect. If there’s love, everything will be alright.
11. From being a doting mom and a loving wife to being an awesome friend and daughter (while managing a music empire)...
...Bey manages to stay true to herself and juggles it all with flair, just like all you supergirls out there!Images: Goodreads, Tumblr, Weheartit, GiphyMUST-READ: 12 Perks Of Having Curly HairMUST-READ: 21 Signs You & Your BFFs Are Real-Life Sex And The City Girls