If you can’t help but wonder whether you and your friends are real-life Sex And They City girls, then this will definitely confirm it. Go on now, give your besties a hug.
1. You aren’t afraid to take fashion risks
and can totally rock jeans, a sweater and sky-high stilettoes with stylish flair.
2. You will never settle till you find your Mr. Big
, even if you come across guys as gorgeous as Aiden.
3. You’re extremely protective of your friends
and stick up for them, especially in front of men who’ve broken their hearts.
4. You and your friends stop each other from making rash decisions
without some proper reasoning. Would you let your girlfriend move to Paris for a guy she’s been dating for a short while? Maybe not!
5. You’re super comfortable with your sexuality
and don’t see the point in acting all coy and timid about it. It’s something that people find incredibly attractive about you.
6. You can’t imagine dating a guy without dissecting him (not literally!) with your besties first.
7. Except for your closest friends, you don’t really worry about what people think
and prefer to live according to your own rules.
8. You’ve been told that you’re not like other girls
by a guy at least once, and you kind of take pride in that.
9. Your husbands know they didn’t just marry you
but your troop of soul sisters too.
10. No matter what life throws at you, you’ve always been a dreamer
and somehow always found your way in the end.
11. You guys are amazing listeners
and can stay on the phone for hours listening to your friends rant on about their crazy boss, dominating mother-in-law or just the latest fight with their man.
12. You can splurge a crazy amount on gorgeous shoes
without batting an eyelid, even if it means surviving on cup noodles for a few weeks.
13. Catching up on the latest gossip over Cosmos
with your closest gal pals is how you love to unwind.
14. You know the importance of loving yourself
before expecting love from anyone else.
15. Shopping, brunching, cocktails and gossiping with your BFFs
are some of your favourite things in the world.
16. You will never fully understand men
, even if you’ve been in a long-term relationship.
17. You’re a hopeless romantic
, even if you’ve been burnt by a guy plenty of times before; you don’t lose faith. You know there is something better out there for you.
18. You aren’t afraid to fight for what you want in life
– whether it’s a man or a promotion at work.
19. You’re incredibly honest with each other
, even if your bestie does look fat in that dress or if she really should break-up with that guy.
20. Your besties are your family
21. You don’t need a man to define you
. You already know you’re fabulous!
GIFs: pinkypink.org, weheartit.com, sexandanothercity.tumblr.com, tumblr.com
MUST-READ: 21 Sex and The City Quotes To Always Live By
MUST-READ: #XOXO: 16 Gossip Girl Quotes For Every Girl To Live By! Want to know more?
You’ve watched them for years and they’ve practically helped shape the fascinating, confident woman you are today. Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte have taught us countless valuable lesson on love, life and friendship.
Published on May 20, 2015