After years of keeping a super low profile about his relationships, Ranbir finally opened up about his marriage plans with the beautiful Katrina Kaif. We can’t help but be super excited for these 2 mega stars.
Here are a few reasons why we think Ranbir and Kat make a super cute couple, even if we are heartbroken that the dreamy Ranbir will be taken off the market next year!
1. They’re both gorgeous and are pretty much Bollywood’s biggest heartthrobs.
They are definitely one of the best looking couples around.
2. The entire Kapoor clan adores Kat.
Including Ranbir’s protective mommy, Neetu Singh.
3. They’ve both been in high-profile relationships before, but seem happier than ever with each other.
Seriously, it’s adorable!
4. But that doesn’t stop them from being professional and working on movies with their exes.
We feel it just goes to show how secure they are in their relationship.
5. They have amazing chemistry on-screen as well.
Remember them in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani? The movie may not have been great, but the two of as a couple were.
6. Ranbir made his wedding announcement stating that ‘If we don't open up about it now, it would be showing disrespect to the relationship. I am 33 now and it is time I have my family. Even Katrina wants that.”
If that doesn’t make you go awwww, we don’t know what will!
7. They are both at the top of their careers and it just seems natural for them to be together.
We bet they’ll go down in Tinsel Town’s list of golden couples!
8. This power couple likes keeping their romance private.
They don’t need to make a big show of it in public or shout it out from the rooftops to feel secure about their relationship. They seem comfortable keeping it fairly private.
9. We also love how they jet-set off for private vacations with each other.
They really know how to keep the romance alive!
10. And finally, we know they’ll have the most adorable, talented babies.
Just look at the gene pool they bring together.
MUST-READ: Is He “The One”? 9 Questions To Ask Yourself Today
MUST-READ: #Aww: If Only All Love Stories Were This Sweet!
Published on May 11, 2015