Nervous enough as we are about this enormous life change that’s ahead of us, we can do without the random things people say to us!
The biggest irony is that most of these people think they’re being helpful by saying these “innocent” things to a bride to be. But we asked the girls who are already married and we asked the ones about to be, and we’ve come up with a definitive list of things you should never
say to a bride to be - lest you want to turn her into a certified bridezilla. Oh, and she will
1. Don’t eat so much - remember, you want to look perfect on your big day.
2. Ab toh tu badi ho gayi!
3. Please call Honey Singh for your sangeet
4. Hey, why don't you get a live counter? That would be SO awesome!
5. How much is the wedding going to cost you?
6. You are looking so tired!
7. You’re acting too busy nowadays - all you do is wedding shopping!
8. You don’t realize it yet, but your life is about to change totally.
9. You must be excited about your wedding night, no?
10. Stay calm, okay?
11. Are you wearing a Sabyasachi? And how much gold?
12. Are you nervous?
13. I don't think this menu is very good...
14. You are obviously going to change your last name, na
15. No one enjoys their own wedding.
16. Haha, you're giving up your independence! You'll have to live under your mum-in-law's control now.
17. You’re being such a bridezilla!
18. Everyone’s getting married, it’s a trend!
19. You will miss your single days.
20. Please learn to cook now at least.
21. You’ll invite me, right?
GIFs: giphy, tumblr
MUST-READ: Things That Really Go Through A Bride’s Mind On Her Big Day
MUST-READ: 12 Annoying Things That THAT Aunty Will Say at Your Wedding!
We’re going to put it simply: there should be a special place in hell for those who annoy a girl who’s going to walk down the aisle.
Published on May 08, 2015