Breakups suck. And even though we all get over them with various degrees of ease or difficulty, the one thing that brings it all back is news of your ex getting together with someone else! No matter how happy we are with our current life, and regardless of whether we’re seeing someone new ourselves or not, these are 10 thoughts every woman has when her ex gets a new girlfriend!
1. How can he move on so fast?
It’s barely been a week/ month/ year since we broke up!
2. Who is she? How long have they been dating?
Facebook and Insta, here I come stalking!
3. What’s so special about her anyway?
Argh, what’s she got that I don’t?
4. Is he serious about her?
More serious than he was about me?!
5. Why is he so coochie-coo with her?
I don’t remember him being that way with me!
6. Does he go NOWHERE without her now?
Does she have no friends of her own? Why’s she always tagging along everywhere? I never did that!
7. Is he in love with her?
OMG, I hate that I even care about this!
8. Have they done it yet?
I really don’t want to think about this. I can’t stop thinking about this!
9. Is this his way of trying to make me jealous?
I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care!
10. Okay, I’ve GOT to stop thinking about this and move on.
Gif Credits: img.xcitefun.net
MUST-READ: Ex-Files: What Goes Through Your Mind When You Bump Into Him
MUST-READ: #Awkward: 13 Problems of Being in the Same College As Your Ex!