Yes, we’ve all been there, and we COMPLETELY understand how it feels. Outgrowing your favourite pair of jeans is a heartbreaking thing. Here are 19 things that go through your mind when your old jeans don’t fit!
1. Wait, are these even mine?
Argh, my life is ruined!
2. Can I Google if there is a way to get into these?
I’m sure somebody’s made a YouTube video...
3. Maybe I should lie down flat to make the zip go up.
4. Now, if only this button would oblige
... Aaah, I can’t breathe!
5. Omigod, I feel HUGE.
6. I couldn’t have gained any weight.
I haven’t been eating any more than usual. Except that buffet lunch yesterday.
And those samosas
in the evening. And that red velvet cake...
7. Has anybody else noticed that I’ve gotten fat?! Why didn’t they TELL me?
8. Damn it! I KNEW I shouldn’t haven’t eaten that cake.
9. But I had finally broken this pair in! How can they do this to me?
10. I’m going to eat salad for dinner from now on.
11. Should I buy new ones? Wait, can I get these altered?
12. I don’t want to throw these jeans out! I’m going to make sure I fit back into them soon.
13. I swear I’m going to go for a jog every evening from tomorrow.
14. Or maybe I should just hit the store and pick up a new pair.
15. OMG, is it time for...jeggings??
16. What size am I now?
Should I try on mom’s jeans to check?
17. It’s okay, doesn’t matter, it’s too hot to wear jeans right now.
18. I’d spent a bomb on this pair of jeans.
They should have lasted at least another year for me to get my money’s worth!
19. Fine, whatever. I’m sure they’ve just shrunk. Where’s my pizza?
GIFs: Whatculture, Scoopwhoop, Reddit, Tumblr, Giphy
MUST-READ: 30 Thoughts Every Girl Has When She Walks Into Forever 21!
MUST-READ: 21 Thoughts That Go through Every Girl’s Mind When She Opens Her Closet!
Published on Apr 21, 2015