Do you find it tough waking up on time? Does it piss you off when people give you that disgusting face and crack latecomer jokes on you? Well, we completely feel your pain! And, to make you feel better about yourself, we’ve come up with a list of 15 things that only people who are always late can relate to. So, whatcha waiting for? Get reading already!
1. “Sorry I’m late”, coupled with the sorriest face you can come up with, has saved your a** on several occasions.
It ALWAYS works!
2. When you tell your peeps you’ll be there in 5 mins, they automatically know you’ll be there in an hour’s time.
Only because they love you do they tolerate your natak
3. If you’re a heavy sleeper, you need more than one alarm to wake you up!
That’s right, the snooze button was invented for people like you.
4. When it comes to coming up with random and wacky excuses, you’re the baap of it!
“You know my rickshawallah
and I got into a fight because he didn’t have sau rupay ka chhutta
5. When you actually arrive on time, you feel like you came first in the marathon!
Yep, you totally deserve that shiny gold medal - even if YOU are the one giving it to yourself. ;)
6. Clocks, watches or any other gadgets that show you the time give you the heebie-jeebies!
If you had powers, you would have got yourself a time turner for sure!
7. Words like “delayed”, “cancelled”, “tomorrow”, “postponed” and “never” bring comfort to your soul.
8. You were the last person to enter class.
Your teacher called you an “outstanding” student for a reason!
9. During exams, by the time you’d managed to get to the hall and to your desk, question papers were inevitably distributed.
And then you had to beg and plead for “extra time” at the end so you could finish writing your answers!
10. Your friends purposely tell you to be there half an hour before so that you reach there on time!
And then, for once, you reach on time - and they’re late!
11. You miss the bus and local train every single time!
You constantly thank your stars that you haven’t missed any flights or job interviews. Yet.
12. To makeup for being late, you’ve become the queen of multitasking!
Eating a vada pav
WHILE talking to your kaamwali bai
AND sending an important email to your boss comes naturally to you.
13. When you go to watch a movie, you always miss the beginning!
But hey, at least you don’t have to sit through silly ads and trailers.
14. When you bump into your folks, you barely have the time to talk to them because you’re always in a rush!
You tell them you’re “busy”, not “late”!
15. And finally - every single time you land up getting late, you promise yourself that it won’t happen again!
Yeah, right. :P
GIFs courtesy: Bollypop.com, Giphy.com, bluegape.com, idiva.com
Featured Image: Shutterstock.com
MUST-READ: Forever Young? Times It Sucks to Look Younger Than You Are!
MUST-READ: 21 Baby GIFs That Sum Up EVERY Office Day Ever