You know that rare moment in life when it really feels like it’s raining men? ‘Coz there are two guys who are interested in you at the same time - and you’re kinda interested in them BOTH?!
Well, this kind of thing doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it has a way of becoming way two(!) much to handle!
1. You draw up endless “pros & cons” lists
Boy 1 is smart, funny, and goes to a great college, but Boy 2 has dimples! How are you supposed to figure this out?
2. Your girlfriends start avoiding you because this is all that you can talk about now
You’ve only repeated the story, like, 50 times. That’s nothing! It’s, like, no one gets how stressful this thing is!!
3. You find yourself constantly planning dates with both of them
How else is a girl supposed to choose?!
4. The moment you think you’ve reached a decision, it changes
All it takes is a cute text message!
5. You’ve become an expert at being vague
Because how do you tell a guy that the reason you can’t have dinner with him tonight is because you’re seeing another guy?
6. Sometimes you act really weird hoping one of them will break it off themselves
But they think it’s cute and get more smitten! Argh!
7. You really don’t want to be the villain in this scenario...
Even though you know that there’s not going to be a happy ending for at least one of you. Dammit, why can’t you have them BOTH?!
8. You live in fear of being found out (and dumped!) by both of them
But you know you have to learn to do deal with the consequences, whatever they are.
This situation will probably teach you how life isn’t fair sometimes, and that you can’t always get what you want. So, if nothing else, you’ll definitely be wiser off at the end of it! ;-)GIFs: giphy, tumblrMUST-READ: #KissingFrogs: The 10 Kinds Of Guys We’ve All Dated In Our 20sMUST-READ: Crushing On Your Bestie’s Boyfriend? Here’s What Happens!