we bring you 21 baby GIFs that sum up every EVERY office day. (Okay, some of them are older than babies, but they’re still so cute - and so RIGHT!)
1. When you’re heading in to work, you’re all like…
2. Then as soon as you walk in, your boss hands you last quarter’s report to analyse...
3. You finish it, though. Because, DUH, you’re awesome!
4. And then your boss says, “Oops, that was the wrong file, the figures hadn’t been updated...”
5. “... You’ll have to do it again.”
6. And you do it again. Because, AGAIN, you’re AWESOME.
7. And once you’re done, your boss says “Well done!”
8. You start eating your lunch to celebrate. And someone tells you that the team meeting’s starting early…
9. And at that meeting, your jackass colleague comes up with the World’s. Worst. Idea. And because your boss loves her, you have to be like…
10. Even though inside your head you’re like...
11. And then they tell you that YOU have to execute that thing…
12. ...and could you be extra-careful about it, ‘cause there was an error in the last project, which delayed it by a week?
13. Even though it wasn’t even your fault!
14. Then everyone goes off for a team lunch, while you have to sit and update the stupid minutes of the stupid meeting while eating your now-cold lunch.
15. But hey, having lunch in office can be awesome. Because, you know, GOSSIP!
16. Really juicy gossip too!
17. And then your boss messages to say she has a meeting and won’t be back all afternoon! YAYYY!
18. But then you start to get worried. ‘Cause you really need to ask about that holiday you wanna take…
19. She comes back. Leave request DENIED.
20. “Why do you need so many days off?” she asks. “It’s almost like you don’t like coming to office!”
21. And then, FINALLY, once she’s done yelling, your day is OVER! You can ESCAPE!
GIFs: tumblr, giphy
MUST-READ: #OMG: 9 Reasons Why Arnab Goswami Might Just Be The Perfect Boyfriend!
MUST-READ: #SingleGirlProblems: 17 Liz Lemon GIFs That Sum Up Our Sex Lives
No matter how much we love our work, there are some things about going to office that totally suck. And you wish you could just be a baby all over again. Just so you don’t have to go deal with this. That’s why today
Published on Apr 01, 2015