Breakups are tough to handle
, even if they are mutual. They’re heartbreaking and painful and for most of us it’s hard to just move on and be cheerful. Here are some thoughts we all have after a breakup!
1. I will never find love again!
2. Should I ask him to return my gifts? Wait, will he ask for his gifts back too??
3. Should I delete him or unfollow him
on all my social media accounts.
4. Ugh relationship change on Facebook
- this means it’s over for good!
5. Damn, what will I tell the entire family/friend circle?
6. I miss him
7. I don’t think I can ever be with anyone else
8. Only a fancy vacation or a long road trip could cheer me up now!
9. Who’s that girl
with him in that picture? Time to do some major stalking!
10. I think I need a few pitchers of alcohol
to get me through this.
11. I don’t think he realizes that he will NEVER find a girl like me again
even if his life depended on it!
12. I’m better off without him. In fact, I deserve better!
13. I’m pretty sure he’s dating that new girl.
Wow that was quick. Was he cheating on me the whole time? (Is that why he broke up?!!
14. I really really hope I’m not going to be alone forever. Where is that tub of choco-chip ice cream when you need it !!
15. Should I give Tinder a shot?
Who knows, I might actually find the ONE there!
16. Time to enjoy the single life!
I’d forgotten how exciting first dates and making out with someone new could be. :)
17. But, who’ll drop me back home every time I go out?
18. I hope I never run into him
and if I do, then I hope I look like a million bucks with a hot man right beside me!
19. I’m a strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man. Repeat: I’m a strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man.
GIFs: Tumblr, Imgur, Photobucket, Buzzfeed
MUST-READ: 17 Thoughts That Go Through Your Mind When You Are On A Bad Date
MUST-READ: Ex-Files: What Goes Through Your Mind When You Bump Into Him