We all have those designers we follow religiously on social media
and talk about at brunches... But when it comes to actually
owning one of their designs, we check our account balances 10 times! But fret not, we have JUST the thing for you
. Here are some looks using Monisha Jaising’s Resort Wear Collection 2015
that we at POPxo absolutely love! And, wait for it, the chance to WIN a fab prize
1. Party All Day
This printed halter top from Monisha Jaising’s Resort Wear Collection will make it extremely easy for you to be the star at any party! Be it a champagne brunch or a wine tasting, you’re good to go with a pair of black pants, nude stilettos and a simple, elegant clutch.
2. Playing It Cool
Casual day out with your friends is always fun but super tough to decide your outfit for! You have to look good for the million selfies you’ll end up clicking but also want to be comfortable for any spontaneous activities. This jumpsuit from the Monisha Jaising Resort Wear Collection will prove to be very comfortable with some flats and a crossbody bag.
3. Cruise Party
Fancy occasions don't come along as often as we would like but when they do, we have to make sure we look our best. The gorgeous white gown from Monisha Jaising's Resort Wear Collection is the perfect go-to for the fanciest of parties! And the detailing at the waist will fetch you plenty of compliments.
Now all you have to do is follow these really simple steps to enter the Monisha Jaising Contest
and stand to win a Rs 10,000 voucher! What You Have to Do:
- Tell us why you love this fabulous red dress by Monisha Jaising and where you would wear it.
- Comment on our post on Instagram and Facebook.
- Tag #MonishaJaising and @POPxoDaily in your entries.
- Like MonishaJaising's Facebook page here and Instagram here
- Bite your nails while you wait for the results!
*Available at the Monisha Jaising stores in Mumbai & Delhi. Locate a store through the website http://www.monishajaising.com/
- The contest is valid from 13th March 2015 to 17th March 2015.
- The contest is valid only for residents of India.