Do you suspect that maybe - just maybe - you fall in love too easily?
Well, the answer to that last question is probably yes if...
1. You don’t really have a “type”.
Tall, short, older, younger - you’ve loved them all.
2. He doesn’t have to be nice to you
; it’s enough for you that he is a nice human being.
3. You give a little bit of your heart to every boy who ever makes you smile
- a genuine, warmth-in-the-pit-of-your-stomach smile.
4. You’ve never been in a friends-with-benefits situation that has ended without you getting emotionally involved with your “friend”
5. In fact, even if you’re totally cool with casual sex, you haven’t actually got into bed with anyone without caring about them
at least a little bit.
6. Actually, you sometimes wonder if you have had more heartbreaks than relationships
7. You’re always the first person in the relationship to profess your feelings
8. But sometimes you don’t say it out loud because you worry that it might be too soon
and freak your partner out.
9. You might spend long periods of time being single, but you’re rarely ever not in love with someone
10. Even if you and your partner are not officially “exclusive”, you’re pretty committed to him
11. A day without love is a day without sunshine. You’re happier in love than out of it.
12. The biggest compliment
anyone can pay you is to say “I love you”
- and mean it.
Well, girl, if you’re in love right now, we hope it works out for you. And if you’re not, guard that heart of yours a little, and be just a wee bit cautious before you fall again, yes? You’re amazing, and we don’t want to see you getting hurt!
GIFs: Tumblr, Giphy
MUST-READ: 10 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid When You Are Trying to Ask Out Your Crush
MUST-READ: 15 Signs You Are Ready to Say the “L” Word!
Want to know more?
Are you baffled by people who are wary of commitment? Do you find it difficult to understand people who don’t believe in love? Have you always found it easy to love your partner?
Published on Feb 06, 2015