Exactly how addictive can an app that lets you share photos, after you’ve applied a couple of effects, be? Very, very addictive.
1. According to you, there are only two kinds of life moments – those that are Instagram worthy, and those that are not
2. Your feel that your photos are incomplete unless they're accompanied by a minimum of 25 hashtags
3. Oh, and you absolutely hate it when people use hashtags incorrectly
or don’t leave a space in between them.
4. You’ve delayed many people's dinners
because you want to take artistic shots of their food for Insta.
5. And when you’re out for a meal, you only order the “prettiest” items on the menu
6. You’ve tried to switch up makeup products
to give your face the same effect as your favourite Instagram filter.
7. Every other social networking site pales in comparison
8. Your "following" list isn’t merely a list of other people using the app
, but people whom you share a close personal connection with.
9. You get a real adrenaline rush every time you cross 50 "likes"
on a photo.
10. As far as you’re concerned, every coffee is now filtered coffee
11. And you’ve spent many, many hours in front of the mirror perfecting your “selfie face”!GIFs: GiphyMUST-READ: #FBAddict: 20 Signs You Are a Facebook Stalker!MUST-READ: #STOP: 19 Things We Should All Stop Doing on Social Media