Clumsy people have strange concerns. What is completely normal and easy for regular people gives us klutzes nightmares! Here is a list of 22 unbearable everyday problems that only a genuine klutz will understand!
1. One word: Stairs
2. A blow dryer
in your hands can become an extremely hazardous and dangerous tool
3. Everyone can tell you’ve just eaten
4. You are horrible at basic things like drinking without spilling
5. You can trip over your own feet
6. The thought of dancing gives you nightmares
7. You suddenly realize your elbow is hurting but have no idea why! You also often discover mysterious bruises all over your body.
8. You drop things all the time.
Literally ALL the time.
9. Heels are your enemies
10. You've probably switched to contacts
from glasses simply because you can't afford to keep replacing your broken pairs any longer.
11. Your mom has banned you from touching the chinaware
12. Carrying a tray full of food to the table? It’s never going to reach its destination!
13. If the spotlight is on you, you turn into a bumbling, stumbling mess who knocks over everything in her way
14. You have zero hand-eye coordination
15. No one has ever called you graceful,
dainty or delicate.
16. You’ve walked into doors so many times
, you can’t even keep count any more.
17. You’ve had more phones than boyfriends
18. All your cutlery is sentient and has a vendetta against you. You don't need to worry about the Rise of the Machines in the future because you're about 80% certain that your mixer/blender will take you out
long before that battle.
19. You always bang your head against your boyfriend’s while kissing
20. You lose things A LOT. You’ve even managed to misplace your passport at least once
21. You come back home every day with torn, burnt, or stained clothes. Needless to say, you never have a clue about how they got damaged
22. Your room always looks like it was hit by a tornado.
GIFs courtesy: giphy.com, tumblr. com, pixgoodcom
MUST-READ: 21 Thoughts That Go through Every Girl’s Mind When She Opens Her Closet!
MUST-READ: 13 Things That Change When You Move In with Someone Else!
Published on Jan 21, 2015