Uh-oh. You haven't set your gender on your Google account. We check this to keep for girls only.
To set your gender on Google:
Sex is a controversial term. While most of us think about it on a day-to-day basis, it is somehow considered taboo to speak openly about it. But the thing is, sex between two consenting adults can be the most beautiful thing. And the best of world culture is replete with meaningful, humorous, and insightful discussions about sex. So we decided to give you a list of awesome sex quotes by famous people everywhere. If ever you feel judged because you like sex, just bookmark this page, and you'll feel re-inspired!
1. “Sex pretty much cures everything.” - Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
2. “Don’t put off till tomorrow anyone you could be doing today.” - Emma Chase, Tangled
3. “A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after.” - Gloria Steinem
4. “Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing.” - Woody Allen
5. “Sex is…perfectly natural. It’s something that’s pleasurable. It’s enjoyable and it enhances a relationship. So why don’t we learn as much as we can about it and become comfortable with ourselves as sexual human beings because we are all sexual?” - Sue Johanson
6. “Sex is always about emotions. Good sex is about free emotions; bad sex is about blocked emotions.” - Deepak Chopra
7. “Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.” - Marilyn Monroe
8. “Sex is an emotion in motion.” - Mae West
9. “I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.” - Woody Allen
10. “Sex, whatever else it is, is an athletic skill. The more you practice, the more you can, the more you want to, the more you enjoy it, the less it tires you.” - Robert A. Heinlein