3. You can’t make a trip to Sula without sampling their wine. That would be blasphemy! So if a wine-filled weekend is your idea of an epic time, then it doesn’t get better than this. We recommend the newly launched Seco Rose, Dindori Reserve Shiraz, Sula Zinfandel Rose, the lovely Sula Brut and the Satori Merlot Malbec. After all, too much of almost everything is bad, but too much wine is just right!
4. You don’t need to plan a trip to Glastonbury to experience a camping music festival. SulaFest brings it right to your backyard - or should we say vineyard - with Tent City! Bonfires, chilly breeze, warm blankets, music, wine under the stars...what's not to love? Check out Letscampout.com for all the details you need. If tents are really not your thing, here's a list of hotels in the neighbourhood. 5. All the fashionistas headed for the fest are in for a treat, as Vero Moda will be launching its Spring Summer Collection 2015 with an unmissable fashion show. Watch and take notes, ladies!
6. Speaking of fashion, SulaFest also allows you to pack in some pretty serious retail therapy at the SulaFest Bazaar. If shopping for cool stuff isn't your thing (really, who are you?) get a foot massage, tarot reading, or go off grape-stomping!
7. All you foodies in the house won’t be left wanting either. Complement the soulful melodies by digging into treats whipped up by Café Zoe, Woodside Inn, Maroosh, Busago and the recently launched Soleil by La Plage. POPxo highly recommends the sit-down gourmet dining experience by Chef Morgan of the Soleil by La Plage. Made from organic produce grown in Sula's farms, the meal promises to be top-notch. Nom-nom, indeed!
8. Winter chill, oh how we love you! And it would be a shame to waste this beautiful weather on yet another city weekend. So escape to Sula Vineyards for a fitting tribute to this perfect nip in the air. And guess what? The unique set-up is one that will make you want to stay even after pack up! After all, it’s not every day that you get to watch a world music event against the backdrop of a winery’s open-air, Greek-style amphitheatre.
9. Think you’ve got what it takes to be a street stylista? Our photographer will be scouring the fest for the chicest gals, who will then be featured on POPxo's Facebook page. So ladies, time to up your fashion game! 10. Not that one really needs an excuse to take off for a road trip with their clique, but if you wanted a reason, the fest is as good as it gets. Roll down your windows, crank up the music and get this party started even before you touchdown in Nasik!