It may not have been straight out of Never Been Kissed, but we are sure your first kiss was full of its own share of surprises! So we decided to ask a few women about the first thing that popped into their head when they kissed someone for the very first time.
1. “I was so confused - do I kiss his upper lip or his lower lip?!”
2. “I kept wondering when the right moment to slip in my tongue was.”
3. “I opened my eyes mid-kiss to see if it looked as ridiculous while I kiss with my eyes shut!”
4. “I'd been worried that it would be sloppy and weird. But it was magical!”
5. “Our heads kept banging together, until I figured out I had to tilt my head to a 45 degree angle to make it work. The Leaning Tower of Pisa pose is great!”
6. “His tongue was wiping my teeth! It was like watching my car windscreen getting cleaned.”
7. “My first kiss was in the backseat of a taxi. The driver was watching us throughout in the rearview mirror. And I just couldn't concentrate.”
8. “What am I supposed to do with my hands? Do I put them around his neck? He’s too tall. Should I put them on his butt? Oh GOD, this is so confusing!”
9. “My mind went completely blank. It was amazing!”
10. “I was hoping he was enjoying it as much as I was...”
11. “OMG, he had kanda for lunch!”
12. “Okay, my nose is too big. Or his. DUDE, how does this all fit?”
13. “We were in his car, outside my gate and I was secretly worrying that my watchman was staring at us or that my parents might walk out of the gate and see us any second.”
14. “It was like dealing with a wriggling, live piece of salami in my mouth. Yummy, but odd.”
15. “That feeling of being one when we kissed - it was out of this world!”
SIGN IN TO POPxo WORLD
to see what other girls are talking about
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!