Are you always wondering why you have never been in a steady long-term relationship? We might have the answer for you. Read on and find out if the source of all your troubles is commitment phobia!
1. You practice the mantra “distance and self preservation.”
2. You have a hard time being constantly in touch with the person you are seeing. You like to have most of your time to yourself.
3. You like to take relationships really, really slow.
You try to delay meeting your partner’s friends and family as much as you can.
4. Your partner says, “Lets talk about this” and you immediately make up an excuse and flee the scene.
5. You never spend an extra minute at his house
and take care not to leave your toothbrush behind!
6. Your first reaction to taking the relationship to the next level is usually PANIC
7. You hate having to define things.
“Why can’t things remain as flexible and fluid as they are”, you often complain.
8. When things get tough, you have only one strategy to deal with it: EXIT
9. You hate cuddling. You like your bed to yourself, no sharing, thank you very much.
10. You feel trapped
11. You understand you are commitment phobic
and that makes you even more anxious.
12. You feel more comfortable in a “no strings attached”
kind of relationship.
13. You are unbelievably choosy
about whom you date.
14. You’ve probably had your heart broken at least once because of which now you have a hard time trusting people
15. You are conflicted about whether you want to get married or not.
16. But you still hope to meet the perfect guy one day who will make all your fears go away and make you want to commit!
MUST-READ: 7 Disturbing Signs That You Are The Needy One In The Relationship
MUST-READ: #TagYourBFF: The Unspoken Rules Of Being A Best Friend!
Published on Dec 05, 2014