We all have that ONE friend who goes overboard when it comes to using social media. Her wall is either flooded with duck-faced selfies, or she’s busy keeping the world clued in about every minute of her life. We give you some of the things we feel our friends - and us, if we are guilty of them! - should stop doing on social media. Trust us, timelines will be much happier places if we all refrained from doing the following. #JustSaying
1. Using multiple hashtags for every image one posts on Insta/FB.
2. #Hash #tag #like #this.
3. Wrte lke tis! (This almost gives us cardiac arrests every time we’re subjected to it.)
4. Keep changing relationship status from “Single” to “In a Relationship” with one’s besties.
5. Using tons of filters and then using the #nofilter hashtag.
6. Applying makeup and then saying: “I woke up like this” #nomakeupselfie
8. Not accepting that #ILoveHimMoreThanHeLovesMe is not a real hashtag.
9. Making fake accounts to pass nasty comments about other people.
10. Posting a dozen selfies in the same evening from the same event. Which all look exactly the same.
11. Status updates every 5 minutes. (No one wants to be THAT clued in about your life.)
12. Liking one’s own posts.
13. Posting revealing photos. (WHY would you subject your friends to this?)
14. Tagging all of one’s friends in every single image one posts.
15. Flooding people with notifications to play games. (Candy Crush players, we are looking at you.)
16. Posting #OOTDs while wearing just jeans and a tee.
18. Mirror selfies. (Why would we want to see a picture of you taking a picture of yourself?!)
MUST-READ: 16 Signs You Need A Social Media Detox