The constant sticky feeling and that annoying sheen - yup, that’s greasy skin in a nutshell. If constantly carrying a pack of wipes for your face is something that sounds familiar to you then you will definitely identify with these things that only people with oily skin will understand.
1. Your face always has that constant shine- but not the good kind, it’s the greasy kind.
2. Moisturizers and sunscreens only add to that shininess, but what can you do?!
3. Oily skin is something you face all year round. Even in winter, where your skin can be dry and oily at the same time. Yup, it’s possible!
4. When you wake up in the morning, your T-zone looks like someone rubbed butter on it while you were sleeping.
5. You feel like your pores are huge and wonder if people are staring at them while talking to you.
6. You have a constant urge to keep washing your face throughout the day.
7. Yes, you will wash your face even in that public loo (you have no choice), only to realize that they are out of tissues to dry your face.
8. It doesn’t matter if you’ve just showered, your face will start feeling grimy within an hour.
9. You have spent exorbitant amounts of money on skincare products - especially ‘oil-free’ ones - and are constantly on the lookout for good makeup brands that suit your skin.
10. You look at other people your age with their clear, glowing skin and wonder why you’re stuck with horrible teenage skin.
11. Blackheads and breakouts are a constant problem thanks to all that excess oil production. Zits have a knack for popping up at the wrong moments like before a big meeting or when you’re going to meet your boyfriend’s parents.
12. Camera flashes are your arch enemy.
13. Compact powder is your best friend; it’s the only thing that can save your makeup from a grease invasion.
14. You’ve tried every treatment available and lost count of how many dermatologists you have visited.
15. Sometimes, you even get dandruff thanks to all that oil.
16. But in a way you still feel kind of blessed because you know, oily skin has the least chances of wrinkling. Hooray!!
Featured Image: Beautyglimpse.com
SIGN IN TO POPxo WORLD
to see what other girls are talking about
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!