If you believe that you will meet the man of your dreams while shopping at the departmental store, when both of you will reach out to pick up the same can of juice, falling in love at the first sight - let it be known that you are a hopeless romantic! Here are a few more signs to walk you towards embracing and accepting the romantic within you. ;)
1. You agree with Paulo Coelho: “...when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
2. You afford yourself the luxury of being sentimental and daydreaming about your life with Mr Right.
3. You have complete faith in the Yash Raj mantra: “Kahin na kahin, koi na koi mere liye banaya gaya hai!”
4. You absolutely love watching rom-coms! The cheesier they are, the better. (More Ryan Gosling, please.)
5. You watched Serendipity - and immediately wrote your phone number down on a 100-rupee note!
6. You get over-emotional at weddings and start crying during the vidai.
7. You see mustard fields and automatically start humming songs from DDLJ!
8. If you are single, you’re confident that your Mr Right is going to bump into you very soon. You just know it!
9. The only novels you own and read are romantic ones. From Mills and Boons to Twilight to Fifty Shades of Grey (yes, there is love in it as well!) - you’ve read them all.
10. You’re a crier - happy ending or sad ending , everyone can count on sappy old you for bringing on the waterworks if a love story is involved.
11. Be it Adele, Taylor Swift or Arijit Singh, we know what your day-long playlist looks like. Tumhi Ho has been your fave song, hands down, for 2 years now!
12. You secretly believe your guy bestie is going to fall madly in love with you any day now. ;)
13. Whenever anyone gets cynical about your ideals, you immediately launch into a tirade citing all the romantic happily-ever-after stories you know about.
14. You only believe in happy endings, and you’re convinced that’s how true love should be.
15. You’ve preached the importance of a soul mate and established (at least to yourself) the existence of your one true love.
16. You trust your heart more than your mind.
17. You’ve already fantasized a magical life ahead for you and your crush, right from your fairy-tale wedding to your happily-ever-after.
18. You are confident that your partner is going to be your knight in shining armour, your Prince Charming. You’ve felt this way ever since you were a kid and would fall in love with every Disney Prince.
19. You may never say it out loud, but Valentine’s Day is your fave day of the year.
20. Cute puppies, a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates and soft music - these are things that can instantly make your heart melt.
21. The most frequently used word in your vocabulary is “AWWWWW”.
Sign in to POPxo World
India’s largest platform for women
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!
Sign in to see the latest in life-changing products, empowering stories and infinitely amusing videos!