“I never do anything gross,” you say? Well, we’re here to prove you wrong. You probably don’t do all the things on this list, but we’re sure you’re guilty of at least one or two of these crimes. Here are our top picks of super-gross things people do without thinking - stop them NOW!
1. Picking your nose in public when your mind is busy gallivanting on another planet. It’s crude and disgusting and you look really stupid. It’s your nose, not an astronomical wonder - you don’t have to explore it.
2. Removing your wet shoes and socks to dry off below the office’s AC vent during the monsoons. Ewww! In case you didn’t realize it, your co-workers could die of that stench.
3. Leaving your handbag on the bathroom floor when there is no hook on the door in a public toilet. Germs, germs!
4. Changing baby diapers on the airplane tray table. Why, oh WHY?
5. At a buffet, using bare hands to serve yourself rotis and papads even when there are tongs. Germs again.
6. Smelling your underarms to check if you are stinking. Folks, there are washrooms for such things.
7. Farting in the pool. Why just the pool? This can happen at office ideation meetings, and public transport too. Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go!
8. Sharing earphones. You realize, right, that they’re basically coated with earwax? Errr, why not just keep your earphones and all the muck and bacteria to yourself?
9. Talking on your cellphone in the loo. There is an entire universe outside where you can have telephonic conversation; why the loo? Do you WANT the person you’re speaking to hearing you flush and picturing you wiping your bum?
10. Sharing rented bowling shoes. Think of the number of smelly feet that have been in them before yours. Imagine all of that stink and grime seeping into your skin. Eww, ewwww!
SIGN IN TO POPxo WORLD
to see what other girls are talking about
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!