The much awaited day is here - Wills Lifestyle Fashion Show is all about having fun with fashion and watching greater trends unfold. But between all that drama we decided you need a space that simplifies things and reaches out to real girls like us - so we got you 10 things our first day was made of - from fashion drones to blogger #OOTDs, from our favourite shows to fashionable ladies and all that in between!
1. Pero and her mighty army of floral warriors. We are mighty impressed by the opening show!
2. Stalls, stalls and more stalls: Anshita Juneja of Vanity No Apologies
comes mesmerised. Read her personal account here
3. POPxo Blog Network at WIFW in full attendance: Our blogger Shristi Soumya
of StyleFashionEtc knows the importance of street style at fashion week, read her notes here
4. #OOTD Overload: Our Blog Network blogger Amanda Bhandari of @StyleCoquettes
leads the way with her personal style. Know all the details here
5. The Wills Lifestyle Fashion Drone is here to find you. So dress fashionable, dress for the camera. Get papped!
6. Hemant & Nandita's show rocked and we fell in love with ikat prints all over again.
7. Street style at Fashion week is probably the one thing that draws our attention as Devina Malhotra of Guilty Bytes
takes on the role of papparazzi. Read all of her exploits here
8. Art meets fashion meets chutzpah. @bazaarindia loves Tarun Tahiliani!
9. We die for macaroons. @Breadandmore has the nicest food display at WIFW says @mandiralamba
10. Sports shoes with floral pants at @ilovepero by @namitsirohi.
#note: POPxo Blog Network collaborates with Wills Lifestyle at the WIFW SS15 this season. Do check out our exclusive Blog Network and our favourite bloggers who represent it here. Follow @popxodaily for more WIFW updates.
Published on Oct 09, 2014