You’ve watched them being absolutely adorable, terribly cute, sickeningly sweet and hilariously mismatched. You’ve sighed and wondered if that kind of love actually exists while staring wistfully at your TV screen. Well, we may not be able help you find that perfect partner but we sure know what you can learn from TV’s most terrific twosomes.Are you ready to get your Aww-game on?
1. That nicknames for each other are allowed, even when you’re all grown up.
2. That sometimes 'taking a break' is not the best idea. (PS: it will *never* be forgotten)
3. That if it works for you two, that’s all that counts.
4. That it’s better to set the right expectations from the start.
5. That being opposite personalities might actually make you a great parenting team.
6. That even in relationships, grammar is important.
7. That compromise isn’t always an ugly word.
8. This one pretty much explains itself.
9. That sometimes, love hurts.
10. That surprises work...and how.
11. That honesty is always the best policy.
14. That you are one half of a whole, and that’s awesome.
15. That no matter what happens; when you’re meant to be...it works out.
Image & Gif courtesy - fanpop, pandawhale, blogspot, funny-pictures, rebloggy, pinterest, mic, tumblr.MUST-READ: Happy 20th to F.R.I.E.N.D.S.! We Bring You 20 of Our Fave Moments!
MUST-READ: #CastingCouch: The Desi Sex and the City