You want to woo him, not shoo him away. That’s why you need to be extremely careful about how you show your interest in him. These are some of the things never to say to your crush if you want actually want snag him as your boyfriend and not creep him out!
1. You know, I’m tired of being single!
You don’t want to sound desperate.
2. My ex broke up with me because he thought I was too clingy.
This just tells him to RUN.
3. I’ve been dreaming about you every night.
Yes, because hearing about your steamy dream is not going to freak him out!
4. Our babies would be sooo cute!
Unless he’s slipped a ring on your finger, don’t tell him this.
5. You’d love my parents!
Girl, making him feel love for you is your goal here.
6. I sent you 5 texts! Why didn’t you reply?!!!
Like, seriously? We don’t think he’s answerable to anybody!
7. What do you feel about marriage? Are you looking to get hitched soon?
Talking about his wedding is not going to help him ask you out.
8. Why are you friends with her? I don’t like her.
Don’t bitch about his friends even if you hate them. And don’t be that girl who doesn’t like her guy having female friends.
9. I love how your hair looked last Wednesday.
We know you probably remember each and every detail of how he looked every time the two of you two met, but please do not tell him this. To him you sound obsessed.
10. My mom wants to meet you.
NO. This will just freak him out.
11. I love you!
Warning: This is NOT going to end well.
12. You look so different in that old profile picture of yours from 3 years ago.
Translation: I enjoy stalking you on Facebook/Foursquare/Instagram all day!
13. I think your mom would totally love me if she met me.
This is just invading his space. He will introduce you to his family if and when he feels like it.
14. Do you want to make out?
You don’t want to come on too strong, do you? We know you’re dying to get your hands on him, but, girl, have some patience!
15. I’m way better looking than your ex.
Don’t be narcissistic.
16. You’re too good for me.
Lack of self-esteem is a turn off. Trust us on this.
17. Ya, I would love for you to take me to [insert name of 5-star restaurant] for dinner.
18. Oh! I didn’t know your best friend was single.
Yeah? Then why aren’t you trying your luck with him?
19. How many girlfriends/flings have you had in the past?
How does that information add any value to your life?
20. I get attached to people very easily.
What are you? An emotional koala bear? Is that what you want him thinking about you?
21. I have unlimited talk time on my phone.
Nope, no one wants to hear that you’ll be calling them 24/7.
22. You are so much better than my ex.
Comparing him to your ex is not going to earn you any brownie points.
23. I think you and I would make a wonderful couple. When are you planning on asking me out?
Girl, being pushy about it is not going to make it happen sooner!