No matter how much you try and deny it, you thrive on the drama and masala of our Hindi films. There’s no denying that you can’t take the Bollywood out of an Indian. Beg to differ? We give you all the signs that you are a die-hard Bollywood fan. Now pass us the popcorn!
1. You talk like Geet and Poo - “Main apni favourite hoon.”
2. You have Bollywood posters stuck all over your room.
3. You are either a diehard Shah Rukh Khan fan or a Salman Khan Fan.
5. You call Salman - “Bhai”
6. You’ve always wanted a man like Raj, Rahul or Prem.
7. You plan your week according to which films are releasing that Friday.
9. “TGIF” for you is Thank God It’s Friday ‘cos First Day First Show!
10. You’re always on the hunt to search for Bollywood merchandise.
11. You know where all the actors stay and you’ve actually come to Mumbai to see their homes.
12. You actively stalk these celebrities on social media and try talking to them.
13. All your fashion choices are Bollywood based. You wore patialas after Geet sported them, you had a haircut like Anjali and you wanted that metallic lehenga that Shanaya (Alia Bhatt) wore in Radha from Student of The Year.
14. You squeal like a schoolgirl when you spot a celebrity and nearly maul them.
15. You ask your PR and journalist friends to take you along to Bollywood events. There is nothing like coming face to face with your one true love.
16. You have a never-ending list of movies you can watch again and again.
17. From Ek Pal Ka Jeena to Shaava Shaava, you know the dance steps perfectly from almost every big Bollywood song.
18. You know the names of all their children- Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.
19. You can analyze a movie just by looking at the trailer, except Salman’s movie, his have to be watched.
20. You are aware that Bollywood gives us unrealistic expectations about love, but that doesn’t stop you from fantasizing about bumping into your true love on a train ride or while holidaying in Europe.
21. You have watched a few movies, a million times - DDLJ, Kuch Kuch Hota Hain, Jab We Met.
25. You’ve done the towel dance for sure. Bye-bye sanity.
26. You have seriously considered trying your hand at acting at some point in your life.
Set up push notifications so you know when you have new likes, answers, comments ... and much more!
We'll also send you the funniest, cutest things on POPxo each day!